Friday 12 January 2007

In at the Deep End

This is it.

With one deep intake of air, hold it - jump in.

This is the very first blog I'm writing for SHOTSMAG CONFIDENTIAL. I know I said that I wouldn't do it but hell, I can change my mind. This essentially replaces the monthly newsletter I'd be sending out via our website, to be more current and amongst the "in crowd".but it will still be sent for the next month or so to reflect changes on the website.

Just in case you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, http://www.shotsmag.co.uk/ is the UK's premier website for those lovers of the crime and thriller genre, and well-respected throughout the community. The site, on average, has 1500 hits per day and growing. It primarily covers the UK publishing scene although we do feature authors and books published around the world. 2007 sees the ezene enter its 6th year. So without further ado let me get on with it.

And bear with me with this new blogging thingie technology.

Mike

4 comments:

Ali Karim said...

WELLCOME TO THE BLOGOSPHERE

Ali

Mike Stotter said...

Hey,

How did I guess you'd be the first online to congratulate me?

Mike

Karen (Euro Crime) said...

Congratulations on the new blog! Karen M

Ali Karim said...

Some good wiffle on your Blog - bookmarked as essential reading!

Ali